If you are the administrator of an enterprise agreement, you have the ability to create and manage an enterprise dashboard. This makes it easy for others in the company to see all relevant plandiscs in one place. As an administrator you can give rights to manage the enterprise dashboard to one or more colleagues, so that they can share their own plandiscs for the dashboard.
To get started creating an enterprise dashboard, you must first be an administrator of an enterprise, and you must give yourself or others permission to edit the enterprise dashboard.
- Go to "Enterprise" in the menu
- Click on "all features" on the person you want to give access to the dashboard
- Tick "Enterprise dashboard manager" and press save
Create enterprise dashboard
- Go to enterprise and click "manage"
- Click "Enabled"
- Give your dashboard a name and click save
Add a plandisc to your enterprise dashboard
- Select the plandisc that you want featured on the dashboard. You can add your own plandisc and plandisc' that are shared with you, with full admin access
- Click "Share plandisc"
- Tick "Add to your enterprise dashboard" and save settings
Share your enterprise dashboard
- Go to enterprise
- Click "manage"
- Copy the link
- Send the link to the people who should be able to see your enterprise dashboard or post it on your intranet. Your enterprise dashboard will automatically be visible to the other users on the enterprise, who can access it directly from their Plandisc user.