In order to use the Task feature, Plandisc needs permission to access resources in your Office 365 organization.
An administrator must grant the necessary consent on behalf of the users in your organization.
Notice: You must be administrator in your Office 365 organization to complete the steps
- Go to the website: https://create.plandisc.com/planner-integration/grant-admin-consent
- Press the “Login with Microsoft” to identify yourself
- Enter your email and press “Next”
- Enter your password and press “Sign in”
- Accept the following consent where we ask for your permission to read your profile information.
- After you have logged in and are ready to grant consent press the “Grant consent” button.
- On the following page you need to pick your account
- This is consent you must grant by pressing the “Accept” button
- If everything succeeded, you will see the confirmation page.