It is possible to give others access to read your plandisc for example on your website or intranet. It is up to you to decide whether they will be able to read the entire plandisc or just certain rings.
- Click “Share
- Choose “Embed/link”
- Edit the title if necessary
- Choose which rings to share
- Protect your plandisc with a password if needed
- You can grant permission for people with view access to navigate within the time frame of the plandisc, or you can customize the time frame that people should see in the annual wheel.
- Click on Create
The public view of the plandisc is now ready to be shared. This can be done in two ways:
- Via HTML code, the plandisc can be shared on websites and intranet platforms such as SharePoint.
- Via URL code, the plandisc can be sent out in an email or embedded on Teams as a link.
Create multiple public views
You can create multiple public views of your plandisc, making it possible to for example showing one ring on your website, and share the entire plandisc with your colleagues.
- Click on "Create New" at the top left
- Follow the steps from the guide above to create the new view